Our internship programme
We have a structured internship programme for all our bursary students. However, as project requirements change regularly, we encourage all interested students to submit applications for internships. Internships usually take place bi-annually from May to July, and again from October to December.
Internships are ideal for top-performing students who are ready for a real-life business experience in an energetic and highly deadline-driven environment.
How do I apply for an internship?
Please apply online using this link. You will need to submit the following documentation:
- A motivational letter
- A comprehensive CV
- A certified copy of your South African identity document or passport
- Copies of all academic certificates obtained
- Applications are received and screened against required skills, competencies and experience
- You will be asked to complete an online case study assessment
- An initial exploratory telephonic interview will be held
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a panel interview
- Successful candidates are added to our internship database and offers are made dependent on available project work.
Please note that emailed applications will not be considered.
Genesis recruits experienced professionals. We value the expertise that previous professional experience brings to our teams.Read More
Genesis has completed more than 900 assignments in over 35 countries across Africa, Asia and the Middle East. As we grow our portfolio of projects, we seek equally talented associate consultants to collaborate with on project-specific engagements.Read More
Graduate recruitment for 2021 is now closed.Read More
How do I apply for an Internship
We have a structured internship programme for all our bursary students. However, as project requirements change regularly, we encourage all interested students to submit applications for internships.Read More
The Genesis Educational Foundation Trust (GEFT) bursary is the educational arm of Genesis Analytics. The principal objective of the foundation is to support the educational and professional development of young people in the designated groups, as described by the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, in the discipline of Economics and related fields.