Current job opportunities
We recruit experienced professionals for key positions. Experienced professionals with an honours or master’s degree in Economics and more than two years of work experience, qualify for recruitment as associates and above. Genesis values the expertise that previous professional experience brings to our teams.
How do I apply for employment?
Your application must consist of:
- A motivational letter
- A comprehensive CV
- A certified copy of your South African identity document or passport
- Copies of all academic certificates obtained.
- The application is received and screened against required skills, competencies and experience
- The candidate is required to complete a technical case study
- Face-to-face and online psychometric assessments are conducted
- An interview is conducted
- Credential checks and references are completed
- If the candidate is successful, an offer of employment is made.
Genesis is an equal-opportunity employer. Preference is given to candidates from designated groups (i.e. South African Indian, Coloured and African candidates), as defined in the Employment Equity Act (No. 55 of 1998).
Applications can only be made online here.
Genesis recruits experienced professionals. We value the expertise that previous professional experience brings to our teams.Read More
Genesis has completed more than 900 assignments in over 35 countries across Africa, Asia and the Middle East. As we grow our portfolio of projects, we seek equally talented associate consultants to collaborate with on project-specific engagements.Read More
Graduate recruitment for 2020 has closed.Read More
How do I apply for an Internship
We have a structured internship programme for all our bursary students. However, as project requirements change regularly, we encourage all interested students to submit applications for internships.Read More
The Genesis Educational Foundation Trust (GEFT) bursary is the educational arm of Genesis Analytics. The principal objective of the foundation is to support the educational and professional development of young people in the designated groups, as described by the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, in the discipline of Economics and related fields.