We have a structured internship programme for all our bursary students. However, as project requirements change regularly, we encourage all interested students to submit applications for internships. Internships usually take place bi-annually from May to July, and again from October to December.
Internships are ideal for top-performing students who are ready for a real-life business experience in an energetic and highly deadline-driven environment.
How do I apply for an internship?
Please apply online using the link below. You will need to submit the following documentation:
- A motivational letter
- A comprehensive CV
- A certified copy of your South African identity document or passport
- Copies of all academic certificates obtained
- Applications are received and screened against required skills, competencies and experience
- You will be asked to complete an online case study assessment
- An initial exploratory telephonic interview will be held
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a panel interview
- Successful candidates are added to our internship database and offers are made dependent on available project work.
Please note that emailed applications will not be considered.
Applications for 2018 are closed.
Genesis recruits experienced professionals. We value the expertise that previous professional experience brings to our teams.Read More
Genesis has completed more than 900 assignments in over 35 countries across Africa, Asia and the Middle East. As we grow our portfolio of projects, we seek equally talented associate consultants to collaborate with on project-specific engagements.Read More
Graduate recruitment takes place throughout the year with a seasonal focus from July to August of each year.Read More
How do I apply for an Internship
We have a structured internship programme for all our bursary students. However, as project requirements change regularly, we encourage all interested students to submit applications for internships.Read More
The Genesis Educational Foundation Trust was set up with the specific objective of assisting Economics students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds to pursue their postgraduate degrees in Economics or related disciplines.